Close
War: Earth's creatures VS the Virus
Year 2020.
The beginning of the year (well late 2019 actually) to now where we are at war with a tiny microscopic organism called a virus. Our way of life has changed globally now to the point a good amount of creatures are locked inside our homes more than usual (especially the older / disabled ones).

It wouldn't have got this bad if we took them more seriously at the start of it all. Our carelessness always gives our enemies a good start on us.

We are [currently] losing (as the enemy invades many places on Earth by using, weakening and even killing us) but we will prevail in the end. We always do. It just needs time and more brains to combat.

Keep your health up and keep the locations clean. Stay informed on information and procedures. With this as our weapon, the enemy can not gain / harm any more lives.
Stay strong everyone.
California has got ~1000 infections and 19 confirmed deaths since Feb 27. Not much in a state of 40 million. These levels are nowhere near Europe or Asia, but we have a statewide stay in place order. Hopefully we'll buy time for a treatment to come on the market.

And blaming whoever is in office isn't going to help any.

Glad yande.re is back up.
Hello people, long time lurker and decided to finally get an account and say hello. <3
Welcome aboard! I don't know what you fancy, but you can have a look around.

Gene
hello... luxluxlux... it's good that you decided to be a non lurker... wait... was yande.re down?...
hi! ^^ I'm searching artists that draw nice lingerie/underwear girls, and with nude version, any recommendations? thx!
hi... i hope you guys are doing alright...
Does anyone know hot to set an avatar XD
Hello, i’m new here and I’m wondering why I took so long to find this Website :o
Anyways can someone tell me what exactly is this all about? I mean a lot of pictures but also drawing and Github?
TGP said:
Anyways can someone tell me what exactly is this all about?
High resolution anime images and github is the repository for the site's code. Welcome btw
and scans... very nice high res scans... i wonder how are the others... i haven't heard from them for a while...
Wondering why yande.re didn't use Cloudflare service? The speed is still great here. But maybe it could cut CPU resource significantly.

Danbooru using it and it feels a little bit faster there.
how did you add one?
happy holidays everyone... i hope everyone is doing fine... and if you're not... then i wish you the best in overcoming struggles in your situation...
Just in January 2021 my country struck with three natural disaster and one serious transportation accident. I hope I will stay sane for the rest of this year. Anime, manga and game still my best entertainment choice this day.
i'm in a very low point in my life right now... i wish i can get through this as well...
natsumenatsu said:
i'm in a very low point in my life right now... i wish i can get through this as well...
Read Berserk.

Also, RIP Kentaro Miura :(
blooregardo said:
Read Berserk.
Not really the right recommendation for someone who is feeling down.

blooregardo said:
Also, RIP Kentaro Miura :(
I feel bad for him and his family.
natsumenatsu said:
Find some creative hobby that fulfils you - something creative like drawing or writing, or pick a music instrument you like and learn to play it - a lot of happiness can be derived by just the fact that you feel like you're "Creating" something (that's why I suggested drawing or writing).
There are more technological ways to express creativity too - maybe pick RPG maker a make your own 2D rpg game, or learn coding and make programs to do simple stuff that you may happen to do every day.
natsumenatsu said:
you can watch yuru camp or vtuber,
wish the best for you,take care.
blooregardo said:
Read Berserk.
you can say i am experiencing overlapping multiple major and minor problems in life that kept on coming in ways i would not expect as the days go by...

Marona762 said:
Find some creative hobby that fulfils you - something creative like drawing or writing, or pick a music instrument you like and learn to play it - a lot of happiness can be derived by just the fact that you feel like you're "Creating" something (that's why I suggested drawing or writing).
There are more technological ways to express creativity too - maybe pick RPG maker a make your own 2D rpg game, or learn coding and make programs to do simple stuff that you may happen to do every day.
i was already at that point before all of these recent events happened... i am very terrified to do the things i do to keep a sense of fulfilment and happiness, as everytime that i do, there is an instant karma-like occurrence that will negate them... with all the random problems popping out of nowhere... i barely have the leisure to have time for myself...

i seem to have developed this strange sleeping pattern where i am constantly dreaming, but at the same time, aware that i am not asleep as i lie on my bed... it's like having a split screen of the mind... i am simultaneously forced to dream even if i'm not fully asleep... some people say it's lucid dreaming... but i am nor aware i am dreaming...

K@tsu said:
you can watch yuru camp or vtuber,
wish the best for you,take care.
i find it extremely difficult to watch things that are supposed to make me laugh or feel good at the time moment... i am currently watching zombieland saga revenge, and to your eternity... both titles focused on topics relatable to my current state... i am pretty sure if i haven't been experiencing the issues i am having, the impact of the messages they are trying to convey will not be as huge as i am feeling right now...

but anyway... i really appreciate you guys taking the time to read and help me out on this...
thank all you guys for this wonderful website
churain said:
it is a pretty nice place to browse through quality scans of artbooks and stuff... i cant believe i've been here since 2009...
natsumenatsu said:
it is a pretty nice place to browse through quality scans of artbooks and stuff... i cant believe i've been here since 2009...
I think this counts as my first forum post since I first came here in 2008 - 2009, so hello there!
(Though I didn't make an account until 2013.)

churain said:
And agree, this is the place for quality ti-, I mean images ofc!
how's everyone lately btw?... i still see some familiar faces and new one that stayed for quite some time... i start trying to move forward recently after 3 years... it's a rather bumpy start... i hope i can manage it...
we're all here, time pass and we move on. I am a completely different person since I transitioned but we always have that place to come back.
I'm forever cursed to be bound to this 2D world.
blooregardo said:
we're all here, time pass and we move on. I am a completely different person since I transitioned but we always have that place to come back.
transitioned? ... into what?...

Checkmate said:
I'm forever cursed to be bound to this 2D world.
that you are... hence... checkmate...