Close
[IMPORTANT] No AI-Generated Nor AI-Assisted Artworks in yande.re (For Now)
Please do NOT upload any AI-Generated artworks (e.g. those created from NovelAI) to yande.re, at least for the time being.

There is a dedicated AIBooru site just for those kind of images, so please upload those images over there instead: https://aibooru.online/posts

Further reading: https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/ai-generated
No AI-Generated (or ai-assisted) Artworks on yande.re (Never)
fatmangoth said:
No AI-Generated (or ai-assisted) Artworks on yande.re (Never)
Me too for AI-assisted images (as they're just images modified from AI-generated ones), but unfortunately they're allowed in Danbooru :(
being as ai art is fairly new, i felt at first unsure if it would be acceptable to be shared along with personally developed pieces. i think ai art can be very enjoyable. i see no reason why it shouldn't flourish and evolve from it's already amazing inception. that being said, it most definitely has a place of its own in this environment. i found it very relieving when every time i visited yande.re i didn't see the generic low resolution ai stuff all over the place. it is very disorientating viewing ai mingled together with real artwork, i've noticed.
appreciating well-done ai art is a great opportunity to reevaluate why we love real artwork in the first place, to value true skill and imagination. i'm instinctively critiquing every artwork i see everywhere to discern if it is ai or not, and so far it isn't terribly difficult to make the assumption. but it allows me to see the finer details, and to better respect an artists hard work.
but in the end, i hope yande.re can stay ai-free and solely for artists and their work, and it should still thrive for years to come.
thank you.
whiteleatherloafers said:
being as ai art is fairly new, i felt at first unsure if it would be acceptable to be shared along with personally developed pieces. i think ai art can be very enjoyable. i see no reason why it shouldn't flourish and evolve from it's already amazing inception. that being said, it most definitely has a place of its own in this environment. i found it very relieving when every time i visited yande.re i didn't see the generic low resolution ai stuff all over the place. it is very disorientating viewing ai mingled together with real artwork, i've noticed.
appreciating well-done ai art is a great opportunity to reevaluate why we love real artwork in the first place, to value true skill and imagination. i'm instinctively critiquing every artwork i see everywhere to discern if it is ai or not, and so far it isn't terribly difficult to make the assumption. but it allows me to see the finer details, and to better respect an artists hard work.
but in the end, i hope yande.re can stay ai-free and solely for artists and their work, and it should still thrive for years to come.
thank you.
Yes, I think so, too.
Just for information, from latest models of AI there bunch model come from famous artist like torino aqua, tiv, anmi, mafuyu, fuzichoco, dsmile, kantoku etc. Check any mention of AI, Stable Diffusion in the commentary, tags, or artist bio.
Yea, it will be good to know who these prompters are ripping off from. Every time i see a generated piece, i always wonder who was the artist that fed the machine.
I am pretty sure I have found some posts, which are AI-assisted / generated. Should we flag the post for deletion, just comment on it?
Unfortuantely, even in the linked source, there's no statement about it being AI-assisted or generated, so I can not provide any proof, though I am very certain from the drawing style and minor "mistakes" in it that it is indeed at least AI-assisted.

I am happy about yande.re stance on this, but how can we help "protect" this rule? You do not need much tech skills to remove the AI-generate meta tag from an image file and if an image is "good enough" it is hard and will only get harder to tell apart.
If you sure it was AI or there image source, add ai-generated tags to the posts and wait mods review.

Mothman said:
Yea, it will be good to know who these prompters are ripping off from. Every time i see a generated piece, i always wonder who was the artist that fed the machine.
They can using image from image-board as sample to generate image.
So far this has been the best tool for identifying whether or not a image is generated or has generated fragments. its not 100%. but its close and its also worth to share around.
https://hivemoderation.com/ai-generated-content-detection
Skeb has also put out a zero-tolerance policy on AI commissions. They mention using hivemoderation to check.

Original text: https://medium.com/skeb-jp/ai-64daff7ae0e0

Reddit's commentary: https://www.reddit.com/r/Skeb/comments/11fyvog/skebs_stance_on_ai_illustration/
It dawned on me that at some point its just going to be impossible to tell. hopefully AI detect tools will get better and/or artists will having to be more honest. whos to say.
Mothman said:
It dawned on me that at some point its just going to be impossible to tell. hopefully AI detect tools will get better and/or artists will having to be more honest. whos to say.
when photoshop will be using ai to assist in editing and creation, this will be even funnier to watch.
這個是比較之前的推文,然後這篇是前天看到的推文;也因為這件事情,Danbooru那邊所有イコモチ的帖子被繪師本人要求撤除了,把圖拿去餵AI訓練真的不是繪師所希望的。
I'm still unsure about A.I image generation, but I believe the A.I stuff that's been added to Photoshop will be a game-changer. For example, I took yande.re/post/show/834339, which is a tall image and not really suitable for making a desktop wallpaper out of, and used the new generative fill feature (along with some hand-tweaking) to expand the sides of the image to a 16:9 aspect ratio:
https://imgur.com/9ibRp1Z

Sure, you can still tell A.I image generation was involved, but it doesn't smack you in the face. At first blush, it might pass for for an unedited image!
Submissions that include significant generative fills will not be accepted, although you can utilize A.I. tools to edit creases and fix faults.

To be honest, some artists on Pixiv may already utilize AI to create elements of their artwork, such as skies and backdrops.

Indeed, I have extensively experimented with various A.I models, such as the newest Photoshop beta, Firefly, as well as several other custom and popular models like SD (and subset LoRA etc) and Midjourney, over the past year.