Close
Was the site down today just for me?
As title says ^ this site was unreachable for several hours and was wondering what was going on
Nothing much except that today I was sick, I couldn't respond to service disruption fast enough.
Another outtage while I'm out cold on bed. Sorry guys, the new server are almost ready, which should improve reliability. Allow me to recover first (1-2 day)

Happy new year in advance.
Happy new year in advance! ~
That outage surprised me. I thought the site was taken down. >.<
Checkmate said:
Another outtage while I'm out cold on bed. Sorry guys, the new server are almost ready, which should improve reliability. Allow me to recover first (1-2 day)

Happy new year in advance.
The same for you. Take care of your health! And thank you for the new servers!
There is definitely something wrong with the old server. However, I won't be troubleshooting it, as we will be moving to the new server very soon. Quite timely, I'd say.
I wanted to address and provide clarity on two significant incidents that occurred today, affecting our services.

Filesystem Corruption on Balancer: Earlier today, we encountered an issue where something corrupted the filesystem on one of our servers. This resulted in intermittent uptime and downtime, causing unpredictability in our service availability.

Complications Following an OS Upgrade on the App Server: Following closely on the heels of the first issue, we experienced complications due to a borked upgrade to the operating system on our older server. This situation required immediate and major intervention to prevent further disruption.

These back-to-back incidents underline the precarious nature of our current server infrastructure and highlight the urgent need for us to transition to a new server setup. I want to assure you that the move to a new infrastructure is underway. While we have not fully completed the setup of the new infrastructure, I am pleased to report that we are close to finalizing it.

I understand the frustration and inconvenience caused by today's incidents. Please know that we are working diligently to not only address these immediate issues but also to prevent such occurrences in the future by moving to a more robust and reliable server infrastructure.
Thank you for bringing it back and your post-mortem post!
Thanks for keeping us informed ❤️
It is still giving me corruption/ errors, prepare for the next maintenance round. Probably dead SSD.

Edit: Done, deployed a new balancer, now I shall cross my finger to have a good night sleep. Been having another sickness that involve with dry coughing that isn't covid.
Get well soon, Checkmate.
Checkmate said:
It is still giving me corruption/ errors, prepare for the next maintenance round. Probably dead SSD.

Edit: Done, deployed a new balancer, now I shall cross my finger to have a good night sleep. Been having another sickness that involve with dry coughing that isn't covid.
Seems to be holding.

Rest easy.
Yande.re has problems showing posts they aren't loading when clicking on them.